A Great Place to Live by Towne Properties
The Fitness Center is now open! Please remember to follow all COVID-19 precautions including wearing a mask during workouts; cleaning equipment before and after use; and limiting occupants to 2 people at a time.
Roebling Row is located in the Licking/Riverside Historic District of Downtown Covington.
Watch our Community Video! With knockout, panoramic views of city skylines and the Suspension Bridge, Roebling Row is truly in the heart of it all! A brief walk from Downtown Cincinnati, a few steps away from some of the region's better restaurants, and a stone's throw from the river's edge, Roebling offers a little something for everyone. Learn more about our great neighborhood here!
- On-Site Management
- TOP RATED Community by ApartmentRatings.com
- Elite 1% In The Country For Online Ratings!
- Smart Package Locker System with 24-Hour Access
- Easy Move Set Up with Official Updater Partner
- Superior Resident Satisfaction Award - Multi Year
- Sundeck for Resident Gatherings with Gas Grills
- Carports and Reserved Parking Spaces
- One & Two Car Garages
- Planned Resident Activities
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Newspapers Delivered to Your Door
- Walk and Feed Pets, Water Plants While You Are Out of Town
- Easy Access to Interstates 75, 71, 275 & 471
- Smart Intercom/Virtual Key Entry System
- Elevator in Each Building
- 24-Hour Fitness Center with Free Weights
- Free, First-Come-First-Served, Off-Street Parking
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance
- Close Proximity to TANK with Express Airport Shuttle
- Included Trash Service: Trash Chute and Recyclying Offered
- Spanish Speaking Staff
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Flexible Lease Terms
- On-Site Temperature Controlled Storage Units
- Neighborhood Street Parking Program
- Pet Friendly Community
- Easy Access to the South Bank Shuttle and the Cincinnati Bell Connector Street Car
- Online Resident Portal for Rent Payments and Service Requests
- Virtual Property Tours
- Luxurious Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Modern Style and Neutral Decor
- Easy Clean, Quartz and Granite counters
- Luxury Vinyl Wood Plank Flooring
- Open Floor Plans With 9 Foot Ceilings
- Generous Walk-In Closets
- Over-Range Microwaves
- First Floor, Step-Out Patios
- Premium, Efficient Appliance Package
- Full Size Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Dual Vanity Bathrooms
- Step-In Showers and Bathtubs
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- King Sized Bedrooms
- Well Planned, Reach-In Kitchen Pantries
- Tile Backsplashes with Undercabinet Task Lighting
- Juliet Balconies
Roebling Row is pet friendly!
Max 2 pets. *No more than 1 dog. 50 lb weight limit, breed restrictions apply.
$35 per month pet rent + $150 refundable pet fee + $150 nonrefundable fee.
- Mondayto - Friday: 8:30 AM to - 5 PM
We love living at Roebling Row Apartments (which is why we keep extending our lease). It is located in a great area with plenty of restaurants and fun things to do within walking distance. The apartment personnel are always friendly and happy to help. Our dog especially loves visiting the leasing office so he can get a tasty treat.- Brittany W.
Living at Roebling is like living in a luxury hotel with 24 hr. concierge service. The apartments are spacious and beautiful, the location is amazing, and Jessica, our building manager, goes way above and beyond to make our lives easy. We are all pampered here! I wouldn't live anywhere else.- Mary M.
Roebling Row is urban living with a great neighborhood vibe. The location is fantastic for walking to a Reds/Bengals game or wandering down the street for breakfast, lunch, dinner or brunch. The complex and Licking Riverside neighborhood are both super pet friendly and full of good humans. You might land at Roebling Row for the spacious open floor plans, but find yourself at any of the community events and you’ll discover that the complex has a big heart.- Liz K.
Over five years ago my wife and I sold our family residence of 40 years taking the step of downsizing to Roebling Row. Jessica was there to greet us, get us settled into our new home, and has become a good friend in the process. Jessica consistently wins awards for her high standards in the management of our building, and residents appreciate the professional and caring relationship she extends to us all. We are indeed fortunate to have her here.- Bill K.
We moved here a year and a half ago and love it especially the location. Jessica and Candido do a great job on keeping the community updated and keeping the complex very clean.- Ros M.
Three years ago, my wife and I decided to trade in our suburban lives and move to the city. We hadn't planned to become renters, but decided to give Roebling Row a try. Although smaller than our previous homes, our apartment has plenty of space for everything we need! One of the best parts about the property is having someone else deal with the landscaping, painting, appliance upgrades/repairs, etc.. We looked into living downtown, but are thrilled to have chosen Covington!- Matt M.